A Game-Changing Compliance Management System
In your ongoing quest to achieve and maintain compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations, you need to provide your organization with the tools it needs to get in compliance, and stay there.
At WasteStrategies, we’ve developed a truly game-changing system that will save you both time and money by allowing you to better understand your risks and increase your productivity in the management of EPA, OSHA, and a host of other safety and compliance issues.
Years of consulting experience are instilled in this intuitive, turnkey tool.
AuditPRO combines smart protocols with actionable findings and corrective recommendations, all contained within an easy to use, mobile platform.
- A web-based compliance system that enables comprehensive self-directed compliance and reporting activities, ensuring thorough, accurate and professional audits—automatically!
- The ability to perform regular, no-cost spot inspections with data collection, reporting, and management capabilities that dramatically increase productivity and reduce overhead.
- Advanced features such as handwriting recognition, photo capture, and intelligent logic to instinctively guide even inexperienced staff members through state-specific OSHA, EPA, and fire safety protocols.
- Affordable pricing with a low monthly subscription fee, no installation expense, no upfront fees, and no equipment costs required.
- Perform a comprehensive audit with little or no compliance expertise necessary
- Use AuditPRO as your EMS or let it work alongside your existing EMS
- Go beyond typical auditing tools to gain both protocols and corrective actions
- Instill a culture of compliance across your organization
- Affordable monthly pricing with no installation expense, no upfront fees and no equipment costs
- Benefit from a cloud-based subscription tool that costs less than a part-time entry-level employee
An Indispensable Compliance Management System For Complex Organizations Such as Colleges and Universities:
AuditPRO provides the ideal, low-cost solution in situations where compliance with EPA, OSHA, and/or fire safety standards is a concern.
It is the only web-based platform in the market that offers a multi-discipline campus-centric EPA/OSHA/fire safety automated management and assessment tool (patent pending). It provides staff with easy access to a library of compliance guidelines and the web portal is designed to give senior management a real-time, visual dashboard assessment of campus compliance vulnerabilities, identifying the code citation as well as the recommended corrective and preventative actions for each and every finding within the system.